******

Quote:

Zombies are the middle children of the otherworldly family. Vampires are the oldest brother who gets to have a room in the attic, all tripped out with a disco ball and shag carpet. Werewolves are the youngest, the babies, always getting pinched and told they're cute. With all that attention stolen away from the middle child zombie, no wonder she shuffles off grumbling, "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha."

- Kevin James Breaux

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Top 10 Favorite Horror Novels



Anyone that knows me knows that I love horror and I love reading horror novels as well.  A lot of my favorite novelist work in the horror genre so it was easy putting together a list of some of my favorite novelist but picking just my favorite novels was a little trickier so if nothing more, I hope you enjoy this list and it makes you go out and seek some of these novels out to read yourself.  Enjoy this, what was one of my favorite “Top 10” list to put together and don’t forget to post your comments and put together your own list:

      1.       Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
      2.       Misery by Stephen King
      3.       The Hellbound Heart by Clive Barker
      4.       The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty
      5.       The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
      6.       World War Z by Max Brooks
      7.       The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka
      8.       The Meg by Steve Alten
      9.       Ringu by Koji Suzuki
     10.   The Books of Blood (all volumes) by Clive Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment