******

Quote:

Zombies are the middle children of the otherworldly family. Vampires are the oldest brother who gets to have a room in the attic, all tripped out with a disco ball and shag carpet. Werewolves are the youngest, the babies, always getting pinched and told they're cute. With all that attention stolen away from the middle child zombie, no wonder she shuffles off grumbling, "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha."

- Kevin James Breaux

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Top 10 Favorite Sci-Fi Novels



I don’t read a lot of science fiction novels but when I do I usually really enjoy them but mostly near future sci-fi and not so much of the distant future variety.  This being said, unlike with horror novelists whom I kind of stick to, my sci-fi reading is all over the place.  For this “Top 10” list I’ve put together a list of novels many of which I’ve read several times and even if they are not all the best they are ones I really enjoy.  Make sure to leave your comments and don’t forget to post your own list:

      1.       Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
      2.       The Stepford Wives by Ira Levin
      3.       Sphere by Michael Crichton
      4.       Loop by Koji Suzuki
      5.       2001: A Space Odyssey by Arthur C. Clark
      6.       The Island of Doctor Moreau by H.G. Wells
      7.       Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
      8.       Planet of the Apes by Pierre Boulle
      9.       Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
     10.   Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? by Philip K. Dick

No comments:

Post a Comment